Find out more about joining Vydehi Institute of Nursing Sciences Bangalore.
1.Admission is open to all candidates from all parts of India and abroad, provided they meet the basic requirements for admission.
2.Candidates and admitted once a year, August/September (UG), and May/October (PG).
3.Duration of the course:
4.The prospectus and application form can be obtained from the admission office. Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore – 560066, on payment of Rs.400/- in cash or DD in favour of SRINIVASA TRUST.
SELECTION PROCESS AND CONDITIONS
- The selection committee will scrutinize each application.
- Performance in the Pre-University/Degree examination will form the basis for preliminary selection, according to the course.
- The applicant shall appear before a committee for interview and selection, for admission into the college.
- Students selected for admission should remit the tuition fees and other prescribed fees along with the application form, at the time of admission.
- A student once admitted to a particular course will not be allowed to change the course.
- The applicant should produce the originals of all the certificates at the time of the interview.
- Students coming from other states and universities should produce migration and eligibility certificates at the time of admission.
- Foreign students, in addition to the certificates mentioned above, should also produce No Objection Certificates on their own.
- Management reserves the rights of admissions and to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- No selected candidates will be admitted unless he/she is physically fit to receive training.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
A good knowledge of English is essential.
The completed application form should be submitted along with a photocopy of the following:
- B.Sc. Nursing Certificates (for PG)
- SSLC and PUC Certificates
- Migration Certificates
- Transfer Certificates
- Conduct Certificates
- Medical Fitness Certificates
- 5 passport size photographs
- GNM Certificate (for PC B.Sc.)
- Eligibility Certificate from RGUHS
NB: No original certificate should be attached to the application form.