TB day march 2021
GNM : 16/09/2019 [Reporting between 16/09/2019 – 19/09/2019]
2. B.Sc (N) : 24/09/2019 [Reporting between 24/09/2019 – 27/09/2019]
3. PBB.Sc (N)/M.Sc (N): 27/09/2019
Every student must submit his/her Anti Ragging Affidavit form
Download Anti Ragging Affidavit Form
The following Testimonials to be submitted to the Institution.
– Original certificates
– 2 set of Xerox copies
– Scanned copies in the DVD/Pen drive
1. SSLC/10th certificate
2. 10+2 certificate
3. Transfer Certificate
4. Character certificate
5. Migration Certificate
6. Physical fitness certificate[With Blood Group]/Vaccination
7. I.D. Proof
8. Aadhar card Xerox [If foreign/NRI Citizen ship or passport copy]
9. Eligibility certificate [Only for B.Sc(N)]
10. Photos [Stamp Size and Passport size each 5nos]
11. 1st year Fees paid separate receipts[hostel and Tuition fee]
12. Photo of parents and Guardian.
13. Anti Ragging affidavit [format enclosed,notary has to be done from Bengaluru].
14. Student Email I.D and Mobile number
Students are advised to bring the following items:
Hearty Congrats to Dr Padma Priya S for being conferred a PHD in Nursing from Saveetha Institute of Medical & Technical Sciences, Chennai.
Hearty Congrats to Dr Sasi Kumar S for being conferred a PHD in Nursing from Saveetha Institute of Medical & Technical Sciences, Chennai.
GNM: 17/09/2018 to 21/09/2018
B.Sc (N): 24/09/2018 to 28/09/2018
PBB.Sc (N) & M.Sc (N) : 28/09/2018
Vydehi Institute of Nursing Science and Research center has conducted Lamp Lighting & Oath taking Ceremony for 14th Batch of B.Sc Nursing and 15th batch of GNM students on 15th Feb 2017